This submission from JJK is a cool example of someone who is seriously dedicated to one brand. Her submission notes said, “All Devacurl.” With her beautiful waves, I think she’s doing a great job. JJK is 100% curly girl and has been for over a year. She’s got 2B waves that are low porosity and medium density. And she includes my FAVORITE Devacurl product, B’leave in! Here’s what her hair routine looks like:
- Wash with: Devacurl Low Poo Delight – wash scalp upside down, I feel like it lets me get to my scalp cleaner and rinses better.
- Detangle and Condition With: One Condition Delight – apply, finger comb out any bad tangles and leave on while finishing the rest of my shower. Rinse out conditioner, use a wide tooth comb (hair still upside down for this entire process) to make sure its untangled.
- B’Leave-In – finger comb it in, separating hair on the scalp otherwise it dries in these huge clumps that frizz when I try to separate them later.
- Light Defining Gel – scrunch in a decent amount, scrunch out excess water. Scrunch with a microfiber towel working my head back upright and scrunching in all directions to get hair at the scalp to move around.
- Plop with a t-shirt for 10~ minutes, scrunch with the same shirt periodically while drying. 30 minute drive to work – heat/air from the blowers dries the front entirely, back usually dries in another 30 minutes. Air dry on weekends. Flip upside and shake out the roots when fully dry.
Want to submit YOUR Wavy Hair Routine?! Fill out this form! You have the option to remain anonymous to the web or share your social handles!
-All Wavy Hair
*This post uses affiliate links as outlined in the Website Disclaimer.