So today, I finally bought the Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel I’ve heard mixed reviews but lately my Aussie Instant Freeze just hasn’t been cutting it. Add to the fact that I have maybe one use left and this is the second bottle in a row I’ve used of it. I was ready for a change. But WOW did it hurt to spend that much on a gel, especially when I got my Aussie Instant Freeze on sale for under $2 a bottle. To spend $26 was rough, but I’m hoping it’s liquid gold. But all of this made me think, I’ve been really careful to use up one product at a time. What else is on my wish list?! Annnnnd as of now, the list is long.
- Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Curls Shampoo & Conditioner
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
- NYMN Pink Combing Cream
- Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm
- Kinky Curly Curling Custard
- Devacurl Arc Angel Gel
- Devacurl Light Defining Gel (because I’m curious between the two what would work best with my hair!)
This list could go on forever, but right now those are what’s on top. Have you tried any of these? What do you think?!